Project Vision and Mission
- Review Business Plan
- Select site
- Review budget
- Review funding
- equity and senior loan
- Project budgets including IRR/ROI projections
- Loan to Value and Cost Analysis
- Site Selection
- Due Diligence (Survey, Zoning, Phase I & II)
Team Member Selection
- Project Point Person
- Architect and Civil Engineers
- General Contractor
- Sales and Marketing Team
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architect
- Zoning Attorney
- Public Relations
- Urban Planner
- Senior Lender
Rezoning & Entitlements
- Deerhorn will initiate any required zoning change and work with its designated attorney to accomplish that goal
- Once zoning has been achieved Deerhorn will initiate all required entitlements:
- Platting (estimated 3-6 months)
- Development Plan Approval (estimated 4-6 months)
- Building Permitting (estimated 1-2 months)
- Project Schedule preparation inclusive of planning, resources, site selection, financing, design, engineering, entitlements, team members and construction.
- Regular update of the Project Schedule and Timelines
- Prepare, review and negotiate all related contracts and agreements, including but not limited to:
- Ownership Entity Shell
- Land acquisition;
- Local municipal agreements
- Professional contracts including design, engineering and construction
- Senior loan financing
- Property Management
NEW CONSTRUCTION | PROJECT REHABILITATION | INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENTS | PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Focused on ground up new construction developments and or purchase of older properties for rehabilitation targeting Apartment Rentals,
Commercial Properties (including hotels, hotel condominiums, office buildings, retail, and storage) and Mixed Use Residential Condominiums, Townhouses and Lofts For Sale
Architectural Design & Engineering
- Deerhorn will manage and coordinate the A&E professionals throughout the project and make recommendations to Client to enhance its’ decision making process and to keep the process running smoothly.
- Building stages will include:
- Schematic Design Phase
- Design Development Phase
- Contract Documents Phase
- Negotiate GMP with Contractors
- Building Permit Negotiation & Approval
- Provide a preliminary construction cost estimate and subsequent revisions as the project moves through all phases (pre-development, construction, close-out and stabilization)
- Value Engineer to consider alternative construction methods and materials to improve and reduce project costs.
Senior Loan Negotiations
- Obtain letter of Intent from several lenders
Negotiate terms and conditions
- Create a cash flow projection in tandem with a fluid project management scheduling and accounting software like Quickbooks Pro that will adjust as the projects goes through phases, variations and delays, if any.
Construction & Project Management
- Deerhorn will act as Owner's Representative or Joint Venture partner to make sure the project in on time and in budget.
- Deerhorn will work closely with its GC to follow and track the construction progress, timeline, costs of the project.
- Deerhorn will Interview prospective property management firms or as an alternative develop systems for in-house property management.
- We will develop budget, assign a temporary project manager, recommend vendors, etc.